Monday, January 28, 2019

Holly Hut for Holly's Birthday

I LOVE my birthday being the day after Christmas! 

My birthday wish this year was to hike to Holly Hut.



After a pleasant morning, basking in leftover Christmas mood, the older kids and I headed for the hills.
Mercy can quote this sign.  I'm not sure why, but it's entertaining.




Made it!

My birthday marks another year.  What changed for me this year?  This year my knees started hurting when I hike downhill, I can't focus my eyes on small type, and I started going regularly to a salon to get my hair done.  In other words, I actually feel older this year than last.












Sage and Joyce's birthday gift to me was spending nearly 8 hours in the physician lounge at the hospital while Mike worked the afternoon shift.   Thanks, girls!  I know it was long.

No comments:

Post a Comment