Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Homemade Therapy

Joyce took it upon herself to make a "loveing list," as she called it, on her whiteboard.  She collected her data by telling everyone in the family "I love you," and then recording the various responses. None of us knew that she was compiling this information until after her experiment was complete.

Here are the results, with a translation below:



I love you too! Mom
I Love you so so much J! Dad
Love you too Bebes!  Mercy
I Love you so so much too!  Sage
thanks Bebes!  Oak
I Love you too Bebes!  Danny
Love you too!  Joyce

I can only imagine what would happen if I followed her example and picked 7 significant people in my life, wrote them or told them how much I love them, and recorded their responses.

Mike and I have made our own 'Homemade Therapy' by sitting on comfy chairs in our den once a week or so and listening to an online course by Dr. Jennifer Finlayson-Fife.  It's pretty fun!  Usually.



Two Excellent Books of the Week:





I also finished "A Fall of Marigolds" on audiobook in the car, and, although enjoyable, didn't feel that it was quite into the 5-star range, like the other books that I post.




No comments:

Post a Comment