Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving

Koru III

Thanksgiving...


Mercy made the rolls.
I made the turkey, stuffing, and yams.
Oak made mashed potatoes and gravy.


Sage's pumpkin pie.


Danny's apple pie - his specialty.


Joyce's strawberry pie.

Noah's banana cream pie.

Mike got to celebrate with his family in the States.

In spirit of full disclosure, I must report that my "problem solved" from a few months ago (Sage's piano) is no longer solved.  Situation has degenerated....

I have the best branch choir!   In a branch that usually has 70-100 total people in attendance, the choir usually performs with approximately 30 people.  We'll have more for the Christmas program.  Today, the entire front row of singers were Primary kids, most of them without their parents.  I counted 8 people who have been baptized since we moved here, 4 missionaries, my 5 kids, "my" 3 YSA's.  We practice from 1:15-1:45pm after church.

Our family made a goal to run 1000km and do 10,000 push-ups before Noah leaves on his mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment