Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fairy Houses for FHE


 






Noah's mission papers are in!  All the Millers need to send me your guesses and your quarters for the jar!  Actually, just send me your guesses and I'll put a quarter in the jar for you.  

Books of the Week:

I got a chance to catch up on my reading in the last couple of weeks...
Ann Arbor, Michigan.  I'm thankful for all the great book recommendations from these friends.  
Wow - I won't forget this book! 



I love this book!  Recommended in small doses - a chapter or two in the evening.
A nice companion to "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"

My first and fresh exposure to Blake!  Thanks, Melissa!  

I re-read again to annotate for Danny's 16th Bday - enjoyed it even more the 2nd  reading.



1 comment:

  1. Holly!!! So fun to see your fun get together, and I am so excited for Noah! Can I submit a guess? I'm part Miller, right? I'd say.... Italy. That sounds about right :)
    What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete